Sure way pro match download software free kundli making wanna lift
Free Online Hindi Kundli Software
Indian Astrology, also called as Vedic Astrology, is basically the study of universal bodies influencing Earth, human bodies, plants etc. This science is used to predict past, present and future depending upon the karmas of a native.
Kundali is the basic tool of Astrology. A kundli (also known as birth chart or natal chart) represents the position of planets and constellations in universe at the time of native’s birth. These astronomical conditions are simply marked in the form of horoscope so that they can be well-analyzed. At MyKundali, you will find detailed kundli and astrology software for free, through which you can make your own birth chart, carry out kundli matching, read predictions and so on.
It is a graphical representation of planets, houses, stars and constellations in the universe at the time of child’s birth. It is a screenshot taken at the moment of taking birth of an individual. Life and its multiple aspects has been divided into 12 different houses, based on which an astrologer can predict the future.
Importance of Kundli
In today's time when everyone is suffering from some problems, an astrologer can help overcome these issues by analyzing the problems caused due to the concerned planet, alerting the native about forthcoming situations and remedies related to it. Let’s understand how kundali plays a vital role for prediction:
- It guides you regarding your "Self", your drawbacks lagging you behind so that you can overcome weakness within you.
- It predicts regarding your wealth, finances and investment so that you can get the fruitful results in near future.
- It can guide you regarding your land and property or all the fixed assets. It predicts about your source of happiness.
- It provides you the information regarding your education, creativity and children after marriage, enemies, debt and diseases. The birth chart guides you about challenges and competition present in the world for you.
- It tells you about your life partner or spouse, married life, whether it will be successful or unsuccessful and much more. It reveals about your spouse’s characteristics and features, how he/she looks or his/her profession.
- It reveals information about your career and profession. Which profession suits you and in which area you can groom yourself, all can be seen through kundali. You can analyse your income and gains by visualising kundali.
Details required to prepare the Kundli
To make the kundli or birth chart of any native, his/her accurate date, month and year of birth, time of birth along with the place is required. An astrologer at MyKundali creates the birth chart of a person based on these three details.
Motive of Astrology
The main objective of Astrology is to guide a person and his/her actions in the right direction. Astrology is not merely a solution to a person’s problems, but its main purpose is to give meaning to a person's life. Through Astrology, a native can assess the direction of his/her actions and attain fruits.
Kundli Matching in Astrology
It is one of the major instruments of Astrology through which we conclude an ideal match of two individuals at the time of marriage. When two entities decides to get married, this is the process they need to fulfill by matching their kundali. If 18 or more than 18 gunas are matched, it concludes to a happy marital life and if less than 18 points are matched, marriage is rarely recommended.
Horary Astrology and its Significance
If the birth chart of any individual is not available and s/he is curious to ask a question, then there is another method of casting a horoscope, known as Horary Astrology. In Horary Astrology, when asking a specific question, the kundli that is prepared with the combination of planets and constellations during that time and their positions. It is known to deliver the exact answer to any question.