Soke aj styles dating who is babe wish was
- Wendy Etris, a brunette with straight hair and a round face, is a secondary education school teacher.
- While Etris, whose name is now legally Wendy Jones, is a beloved teacher, she is more publicly known as the current wife of WWE wrestler “AJ Styles”. AJ’s real name is Allen Neal Jones.
Early Life & Family Background :
- Wendy was born in Georgia, where she grew up with her brother Andy Nathan Etris.
- With little to do in the area, the two could often be found outside playing in the Georgia heat.
- When she became a teenager, she met AJ Styles, right in high school! At the time Styles was also trying to build up his wrestling career.
Education, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- For her education, Wendy attended Johnson High School in Gainesville, Georgia. She graduated from the school in 1996.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in education.
- After graduation, Etris immediately began teaching.
- AJ, whose career was just beginning to take off, used the financial cushion that Wendy’s extra income provided and was able to push himself further into the wrestling world.
- Despite AJ’s stellar WWE fame & success, she still continues to teach today.
The Relationship Blossoms :
- Both Wendy and AJ were in their senior year of high school when they officially met each other. The high school was relatively small, and their names had floated around each other in the hallways.
- When they truly crossed paths, it was hard for Styles to keep his eyes off of the quiet, cheerful girl who waved to him between classes.
- On February 14, 1996, AJ finally asked Etris out for Valentine’s Day. She accepted, and the two quickly became inseparable.
Wendy Jones AJ Styles Married Life :
- After 4-5 years of dating, on August 5th 2000, the couple got married.
- During the early years of their marriage, Wendy went to college to become a teacher, and AJ began his wrestling career with Total Nonstop Action, or TNA. To support both him and his new wife, Styles also took odd jobs along with his wrestling gigs until he was eventually signed to WWE in 2016.
- His debut was strong & he quickly gained a dedicated fan base due to his confidence and charisma. He soon also became the WWE Champion.
- Etris has been very supportive of her husband throughout his career, and believes he is one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the sport.
AJ Styles Children & Kids :
- On May 3rd, 2005, Wendy gave birth to her first son, Ajay Covell Jones. Following his father’s footsteps, Ajay plays both football and baseball for his school.
- On February 14, 2007, she gave birth to her second son, Avery Jones.
- She had her third son, Albey Jones, on September 15, 2009.
- Her last child, a daughter named Anney Jones, was born on October 8, 2014.
- The couple, now both in their 30s, are very active parents, and take pride in all four of their children.
- AJ also put up an instagram post in 2017, when they celebrated their 17th year together.